View Single Post
Old 2010-07-16, 03:49   Link #149
asa.hoshi

LOL @ the Jam option

Mai by far!! She was hilarious notable scenes is during the ball/dance where she lightly head shops her friends head and Yuichis it was like a "WTH" moment... and her quiet/reserved character which is double sided.

It was pleasing to see a fighter/warrior girl emerge during the episode where
Spoiler for contents of middle of the series:

Yuichii- he was too cocky don't hate me but he was tooo typical of a lead make character and yes I do know that harems (debatable genre) are like that but if you have a look at Clannad Okazaki isn't like that he has all the female characters in awe of him, but doesnt use it to his advantage sticks with the one choice

Akiko- nice motherly figure, provides a breather for you during the times of suspense and tension with her quick 'yes' and smiling expression.
Spoiler for event:

Makoto/Nayuki- too childish, got on my nerves, grow up and act like highschool girls (oh wait hang on....I think they were first year, come to think of it a lot of first year highschool girls ARE like that at least where I went >< haha, but let me go on). The endless yawning (I know there was an explanation to this in either the game or Kanon 2002, but it wasn't explained in 2006 so it should be criticised very strongly), it just got so boring and annoying falling asleep on the kitchen table, not waking up after 100 alarms ring etc etc.

Makoto however instantly went from my least favourite character to the 3rd best because of what begins happening to her health. As I saw her human side slowly die away she became like a toddler who needed attention and help.

This is the same to Nayuki, she also went from a 0/10 to a 4-5/10 in the last 4 episodes because she matured very fast, I began to see her feelings develop more, and was disappointed she wasn't provided a "closing" to the series as the other characters were given. Whenever she would utter "liar" to Yuichii with that << face of hers, my score would rise up to how I view her and each time I would expect the producers to EXPLORE this more (her sadness)
asa.hoshi is offline   Reply With Quote