View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 13:05   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
That's unfair I think. Maybe his parents are as important as Himari. Kanba doesn't mind giving up his own life, just not his parents. Giving up one member of your family for another is not the correct way to go.

I couldn't understand why people voted 1s, but after watching it I laughed. You guys are such tsunderes.
That's my point. His parents are as important to him as Himari, she is not on a higher pedestal for him, i.e. he loves Himari only as family. He may not be as incestuous as we were lead to think, it's just PoC's hotness that got him all confused. Therefore, I don't mind the "NTR".

That being said, I do believe it was wrong of him to put his innocent sister in immediate danger by refusing to reveal his terrorist (<- VERY IMPORTANT) parents' location. His parents have been on the run for years, they can clearly take care of themselves, and if they're as good parents as he seems to believe they are, they wouldn't have minded suffering the consequences for their actions to save their daughter. It is the parents' duty to protect their children, not the opposite.