View Single Post
Old 2012-03-20, 11:01   Link #5237
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Not bad. Your greatest weapon, the lack of a reliable perspective is strong. But it can be defeated!

Knox's 8th. It is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not PRESENTED...!![

If you say, that the room was sealed with any other thing, besides duct tape, then i demand that you present that thing right here, right now!
I refuse! The room was not sealed with a "thing" at all. The "seal" was nothing more than an authorial agreement to notify Erika when the sealed door or window was opened! As for your clues...

Quote:
Knox's 2nd. It is forbidden for supernatural agencies to be employed as a detective TECHNIQUE.
It must be possible to reach the truth completly without red truth! Therefore Erika's perspective, while not completly reliable, is not allowed to be complete false either!
Furudo Erika is not the detective. Furthermore, Knox's 2nd was never stated during the sixth game. In fact, that game isn't independently solvable without reference to the love duel witnessed by Beatrice, so Knox's 2nd could never apply to it in the first place! Not to mention that if the guesthouse seals were physical duct tape, Piece-Erika couldn't possibly check them remotely while in the mansion, so Meta-Erika could only have used "supernatural" techniques to get that information!

Quote:
Oh and about the other thing: I never implied that the doors and Windows were close at the same time at all! "Sealed" means the moment, where the room became a "closed room". So until both seals were placed, the room was not sealed yet.
By using the classic solution, it does not matter in what order the seals were placed!
True, true. But that blade cuts both ways, you know? For instance, who ever said that all of the seals were placed from the outside? Erika sealed the next room over while she was still inside it, and then broke the window seal herself! Therefore, it's possible even if she really used duct tape!