View Single Post
Old 2006-01-08, 09:17   Link #29
dorrito

Send a message via MSN to dorrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarifus
I used to believe this too, but the main flaw in this theory is that Hollow-Ichigo 'appeared' BEFORE the pit incident. This was when he fought Renji in the human world. The part where he starts freaking Renji out with the large amounts of energy and the seemingly-random attack pattern (Just like when Ichigo fought Byakuya)
Lol, now after the fight with renji ichigo went to uruhara, gained his shinami powers back, and uruhara teached ichigo how to make use of zangetsu's power. When fighting renji in the SS, ichigo had a flashback in which he showed us that uruhara said something like > u cant be afraid > to protect u must kill etc etc.. and than the same thing happened as when fighting renji in the real world, an explosion of spirit energy. So this has got nothing to do with the hollow.

-my opinion also is that uruhara was aware of the fact that his way of giving ichigo his powers back will also give him a hollow(in the pit that is).
As aizen told uruhara was experimenting on shinami's to surpass the limit by turning them into hybrids. Maybe secretly he continued the project and found out that the way to become an hybrid can also be gained by the pit training ichigo did. And how did other people in SS become a shinami? Some of them never died, and gained the powers in the way ichigo did. No there were just some people who were following an education and gained knowledge and eventually gained a sword (soulslayer). So the way ichigo became one is different and the hollow form appeared with it. That was the disadvantage of that way to become an shinami all the sudden...

this is my theorie