View Single Post
Old 2013-04-09, 03:54   Link #15
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

From what I know CTMEOY was an anime original written by the author. so I wasn't too bothered with them not explaining how all of the main characters (except nagi) came to live in that apartment, or who or what was that singer that all the characters are familiar with. I even watched the OVA before that and also wasn't too bothered with the new character appearing suddenly. (the short haired one who wanted hayate to buy doujinshi this episode)

And now, they suddenly shoved A-tan in without further explanation and suddenly she's acting like she was always there. WTH? I remember the very last scene of season 2 and how the manga readers were soo excited about this character named A-tan who was supposed to be the best character in the manga (and was shown in the last few seconds in the credits) and now she's shown without even any acknowledgement. I also remembered reading something about how hayate developed all these skills before he met nagi because of A-tan, and now you're telling me that she's not even the same age as hayate?

TL;DR

I guess what I'm saying is, this first episode is also confusing even for those who followed all the seasons, and from what I can see it all went downhill after they changed animation studios and released the OVA. goddamit, are they expecting all hayate anime viewers to be manga readers too?

lol. as with everyone else, I am also waiting for the day when wakamoto finally narrates something again.

Last edited by frodonk; 2013-04-09 at 03:58. Reason: wakamoto