Thread: Licensed D.Gray-man (Season 2)
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-26, 00:50   Link #236
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The Aria of Earth and the Clear Sky

The fourth episode's animation was an improvement from the last one, because I couldn't see much of what was happening with the extremes shades of dark in the latter but cleared the lighting for the former.

I'm just starting to detest the Akuma. They disgust me for their blood-hound nature and penchant for beating the crap literally out of any living thing that comes to their range.
But as much as I have to admit it, the scrap jokester simply is having way with Kanda and Allen.

I repeat myself again, I Have Not Read The Manga Yet!

The episode itself confirms on newcomers like me that Akuma are no pushover and once reaching their next evolutionary step, in a formidable display of clever cunning and timing are able to weave intricate tactics to such complexity to effectively fooling Exorcists that either they have them cornered without realising (the Exorcists) that walked right into the Akuma trap or for a successful infiltration.

Man, Kanda's a JAPANESE exorcist. Isn't it supposed that in the lore of the far eastern countries, exorcists from that nation are trained to develop capacities like feeling auras or an insight perception to tell that they are being fooled?
The guy simply bite the bait. If he's all blabbering not to take on company on anyone, he should had heeded his common sense and kept high his suspicion level all the time. That maybe should have prevented him the wound.

More like the present story tells that Allen is the ONLY exorcist able to tell the Akuma even among those freak monsters which excel on either copy or shapeshifting capabilities.

About Guzol and Lala it pretty much sums that he might be the lone survivor of Mateel, but he will soon be gone due to his disease. He covered for Lala so as to prevent the exorcists from breaking her, but since Allen's came carrying Tohma and Kanda on tow following her song with an LV2 Akuma tailing on him, then I do not predict good chances for her survival next episode.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote