View Single Post
Old 2006-08-29, 07:53   Link #71
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Source: Amazon site

By the way, the text Amazon uses is from the manufacturer, so unless the manufacturer is purposefully trying to deceive you, I'd say they're dual layer discs. Of course it doesn't exist at the exact precise moment I'm writing this post, because it has yet to start shipping.
Or you know maybe Amazon made a mistake?

Like I said, I can't even find a mention of 50G disk on Pony Canyon's site itself, you can't find BD AIR in their November release line-up and heck punching in the disk code doesn't even bring up a product hit. Likewise all other reputable online venders does not mention this at all. I'm not convince that this one and only one source is proof that it is indeed 50G. Unless you're saying that Amazon is so special that they're the only one who have access to manufacturer text while nobody else has.

Eitherway It's even more disappointing if they have 50G to work with and still come up not much better than the DVD as I've seen and other Japanese people can attest to, just further proves the format is not mature enough to support.