View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 12:53   Link #31
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
This chapter was great because of exactly one thing: Itachi ruled again and he saved Sasuke
Even after death he saves: Naruto, KillerBee, Sasuke, .... and maybe the whole alliance
Then we have the great and arrogant and powered up EMS Sasuke who is defeated by Kabuto's first move. While Naruto is fighting the rinnegan. If Sasuke realized that he is too weak he might get emo
Agreed...Itachi always had that badass feeling, even when he was "evil". Honestly, Itachi is the only reason why I even read these chapters because if it were just Sasuke vs Kabuto I would skip them in a heartbeat.

If I were to praise Kishi about one character it would be Itachi. However...having Sasuke in the picture is killing it for me.

PS: Sasuke does seem less emo genocidal wannabe around Itachi (suppose he's as much an Itachi fanboy as we expected), this is either Kishi correcting Sasuke's newfound "I shall kill everything!" personality or just a way for fanservice...either way I force plenty of emo moments after Itachi vanishes again.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote