View Single Post
Old 2013-05-21, 18:43   Link #32364
jjblue1

Honestly I also think that Yasu's plan worked so well because it was a tale.

Natsuhi's obedience in Ep 5 seems already pretty forced and, at least, she has some excuses (she doesn't know who's threatening her, she's under pressure as she's faking Kinzo being alive and hiding the fact she caused a person's death, she's filled with guilt for what she did, she perceived many of the relatives as enemies, she's way too prideful, she might think no one would believe her story, she might really be thinking acting like that she could save Krauss).

Actually, if I've to believe Yasu really tried to implement this plan in Prime I think it's more likely when she tried she never went far as the adults ganged up against her. However the temporally unnerving situation of being threatened, possibly by a gun, and maybe Yasu revealing stuffs that upset them (Kinzo's dead, Rudolf replaced Asumu's child with Battler, Rosa beats Maria, Eva understand nothing of George...), caused the adults to blow up and possibly one of them to die. This increased the stress level and possibly generated a 'Rokkenjima syndrome' in miniature in which everyone feared the other.

Still, it's hard to believe they would go that crazy enough to kill so many people... unless only 2 people were killed in an argument, Hideyoshi and George and Eva decided to kill everyone else with the bomb in retaliation because she couldn't stand it.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote