View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 20:41   Link #69
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
You don't punish the dog before it's your dog. It wasn't until after that battle where he took Haru's wings and declared him his dog. This is only their second battle overall.

Again, this was only their second fight.

He'd just shrug it off as it having been 2v1, which was entirely the reason he lost.

Or he just doesn't let the opponent tag team him again.

But they only worked as effectively as they did because they were unknowns. Now they're known.

I'd like to point out I'm not necessarily defending Chiyu or her actions, though she obviously has her reasons. It's just ludicrous to say things would've worked out peachy clean, fine and dandy if she hadn't stepped in.
But because of the fact he never lost even before, he feels pretty much invincible and thus making him even more smug. However, it cause him to make more mistakes.

True. There should have been a cleaner way. If Chiyu has a plan, could she not just encrypt some form clue at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Good debate, been fun to read.

And lol, I just realized that since this story arc takes place during April, Haru's and Taku's 14th birthdays are around this period. What awesome birthdays, huh.
I am sure they will look back and say it was an awesome birthday./sarcasm/