View Single Post
Old 2013-12-27, 11:34   Link #4455
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

LeBlanc is great in 1v1. However, I haven't lost to a LeBlanc in Snowdowns. Been able to beat them with Fiora and Sivir. Fiora has been wonderful in 1v1s. Why on earth people don't use her is beyond me. Just get some CS, keep your opponent chunked down somewhat, then at 6 go crazy if a better opportunity didn't present itself earlier. Since it's a pure 1v1 duel, this is the one place Fiora can thrive. No wonder the pros banned her in the All Star matches sometimes - they knew.

Thoughts on the promoted/returning teams in EU and NA LCS zones?

EU - Copenhagen Wolves look potent, but who knows. Still, they've got some decent champ pools and a few unusual things that usually require bans. SK Gaming rally to make it, but as always, aside from their bot lane, I'm not convinced, particularly with the consistent weakness of their mid lane. KTM - well, if they beat the ex-Lemondogs players, they're somewhat capable at the very least.

NA - Evil Geniuses, or what's left of it, should find most of NA beatable - mainly because Pobelter has stepped up. Curse look better than their 2nd half of 2013 - hoping time allows them to gel, because they are weak early game but strong late atm. Coast are strong at top and bot lane, but beyond that, the same worries, particularly of their fragile team compositions, still remain.

And in 2 weeks time, the mega grudge rematch is on in the OGN Winter semi finals - SK Telecom T1 K vs KT Rolster B. SK Telecom look in prime form to be the first team to win an OGN season twice. Korea still hasn't played Jinx once this season....might be due to their obsession with Lucian and Ezreal, I guess.