View Single Post
Old 2007-06-09, 13:46   Link #984
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
also maybe it would be a good idea to set out a format like what WINGZERO619 has been doing to avoid confusion when picking up requests
Splitting threads should already be something to dilute confusion.

Posting requests in proper forums could be another (ie. Bleach requests in Bleach forum, Naruto requests in Naruto Forum, Death Note Request in Death Note forum, and so on).

As for the suggested system, I'll leave to you guys to find a way to sort out the work if there is. That way though, has not to necessitate the creation of new threads aside the two new ones. Also that system would be handy (imho) just for the signature thread since making a sign takes longer than making an avatar.

The "combo" requests (you know, providing a pic and asking a sign with a cropped avatar) shall belong to the signature thread. I'd prefer this rather than two separate requests on two separate threads. I'll try to make it clear into the rules.

Speaking of which, and I'd like once again to hear the regulars: do you think that there are rules (into the guidelines) that shall be added? Or some that should be modified (as in made clearer) ?

I'm listening to opinions & suggestions on any of the points above. Thanks