View Single Post
Old 2010-04-21, 23:11   Link #91
TGNail
Parody Monster

Quote:
Would some non-Tobi=Obito person mind addressing this?
Actually I'll address as a Tobi=Obito person. In fact, I'll ante it up by saying I have undeniable proof that Tobi is Obito. First take a look at this overlooked gem before I begin:
Spoiler for Manga 487 pg. 04:

What we see here is Madara stopping Kakashi from using his MS Kamui, claiming that it will not work on him. BUT Madara has, at this point in time, never seen Kakashi use that move in person. In fact, Sasuke was shocked that Kakashi even knows Mangekyou Sharingan a couple pages back. Madara's only source of info on Kakashi's MS is from Deidara. So why is he so confident he can negate Kakashi's MS?

First take a look at the only other specimen of MS: Itachi and Sasuke's eyes. We can infer that each and every eye has a unique ability, to the point where the left and the right eyes have completely different abilities. This proves why Kakashi and Madara's abilities differ.

Also, in the Sasuke VS KillerBee battle, we also learned that Amaterasu can be negated by Tsukuyomi. In other words, The Eye of Destruction can be negated by the Eye of Utility. Taken that fact into account, we can deduce that:

The Eye of Destruction (Left eye) = Amaterasu and Kamui
The Eye of Utility (Right eye) = Tsukuyomi and Madara's Time/Space Jutsu

So therefore, the only reasonable conclusion is that Madara is so confident that he can negate Kamui without even witnessing it firsthand is because he holds the counterpart eye. And thus Madara (or at least his eye) is indefinitely Obito's.

P.S.- Manga #486, page 04, proves that "Tobi's" other eye is current vacant.

Addendum: The Theory of Susano
You need two eyes to activate. So Kakashi/Madara is definitely not going to be able to activate it. Also, it taxes the vision more than the other 2 abilities.
TGNail is offline   Reply With Quote