View Single Post
Old 2012-03-15, 14:05   Link #2326
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
I'm pretty sure the game did well.

I mean it takes time for people to figure out the ending and such.

The thing to look for is the amount of used copies and such.

On that matter from an interview that's coming on an app.

Mac Walters on the Star Child/Reapers
"Originally, with the catalyst, the star child at the end of the game, I had written that much more in the guise of a investigative style conversation, where there is something he tells you but then, you get to ask a bunch of questions and you get your questions answered. But then me and Casey talked and decided, lets keep the conversation "High level". Give you the details that you need to know, but don't get into the stuff that you don't need to know. Like "How long have they been reaping?" You don't need to know the answers to the mass effect universe. So we intentionally left those out"

Whatever we do would likely happen before or during the events of Mass Effect 3, not after"

Yes I understand that people will buy DLC's regardless but Bioware in this case screwed up so bad with the ending that most people will find it useless to even replay the other games.

To make a point, what's the point of buying a DLC that adds a mission during the events when in the end your still stuck with green, red or blue?

And MP, I dunno it's fun but I don't think people would shoot for that a lot in DLC compared to maybe TF2 or CoD.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote