View Single Post
Old 2008-02-04, 09:00   Link #114
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
So we start off episode 16 with the new OP and while nice and kind of catchy I still prefer the the first at the moment. Who knows it might grow on me, Also, Triangle as the ED i still prefer but its still nice to get a change every now and then.

Interesting episode as we see our characters trying to pick up the pieces from the events that transpired recently and trying to come up with a game plan. At this point they are all on defensive. Knowledge is power but so far all they have are questions. What they do know is to protect Yuji because eventually the enemy will come and next time it probably will be force.

I feel that this is the time where Yuji will step up and know that he cant depend on Margery, Shana and Willa... to protect him always. So seeing him ask for Blutsauger back from season 1 and the OP where we see him owning several people was nice. I think soon we will see a new Yuji.

I had never entertained the thought of Yoshida possibly dying. But with the explanation of what cross was i can totally see Yoshida using it to save Yuji, which would be a shame. I know she is longing to be in a place where she has more contact with Yuji but its not like you can wake up one day and say hey i want to be a Flame Haze. In the long run i feel that Yoshidas love Yuji is strong enough for her sacrifice herself if need be. But i dont think Johan would condone Pheles giving her something that would kill her. I think there is something else behind it and a reason we have discovered yet.

As i predicted Tanaka is starting to move on his own path and that path takes him away from everyone else. Tanaka has found whats important to him which is Oga and i cant blame him. So im sure we will be seeing a lot less of him in the matters of Flame Hazes. In school im sure we will but i feel his time will be winding down. It seems Tanakas time with Yuji and Shana and the rest of crew winds donw Yoshida's has increased.