View Single Post
Old 2012-05-16, 16:56   Link #60
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Rias is a princess, so she is an ultimate class devil.
Akeno have now six fallen angel wings, so she is an high tier.
Xenovia was one of the best exorcists.
Rias is a high class devil. What are talking about? And she get's stomped by everyone in ultimate class level.

Wings=power is only speculation. Again Akeno get's stomped by everyone in high tier.

Xenovia being the best exorcist doesn't mean anything. She's still not nearly as good as the likes of Siegfried until volume 12.

Do you guys understand how tiers work. Tiers are meant to indicate characters that are in the same ballpark as each other. In other words if two people in the same tier fight one of them is walking away with a mortal wound or a tie might happen. It has nothing to do with ranks in the books. It's just to indicate a level of power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i really think your devaluing team gremory.

If you recall what happened in the mid tier testing, you'd realize,
Akeno + Ise + Kiba -> high tier.
Ise in Oppai Mode -> Something over ultimate class...

Ross is not any weaker then Akeno... and Norse magic is infact stronger then Devil + Angel + Fallen Angel magic.

Raizer even said, Rias herself is not strong, what makes her team strong is her tallent to pick up people.

And Saji said it best...
Why is it always when working with Gremory, Life or Death Situations always occure...

Rias is not ultimate.
She has potential to be ultimate, however if she got into a match against kiba or ise, she would get owned pretty badly.
Akeno was high tier b4 she got 6 wings.
Xenovia battle powers vary depending on what sword she uses.
But she is good enough to work out with kiba and force him to use his tatics.
Akeno, Ross and Xenovia are on par with high level demons. Notice how mid tier is where I put "most high class demons".

I'm not devalueing anything. I'm just stating where they rank at from what they've shown compared to other characters.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote