Thread: Licensed Mashiro-iro Symphony
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-24, 04:49   Link #5
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

This is certainly good news, the VN was a very enjoyable and largely uplifting affair. Though i should do best not to get too excited before time ... while i think this title would lend itself fairly well to an anime adoption, you can never be too sure nowadays. I mean ... look how Fortune Arterial turned out ... That said, i am going to remain cautiously optimistic - it shouldn't be too hard to blend together the meat of the other routes while using Airi as base one (which i expect to be the obvious choice ... though who knows, i am apparently not in sync with these directors nowadays ) , and one cour could actually be sufficient to tell this story without sacrificing too much, as long as they make smart use of the time.

But yeah ... usual VN adaptation concerns aside, i am looking towards this. As relentless said, this game is an overload of sugary sweetness, and should appeal very well to people who are out for largely drama-free romance story, largely likable cast, and a pretty decent male lead, unbelievable as that might seem.

So ...yeah *fingers crossed*

Edit: Also, this made me remember that i was quite fond of the game's OP - certainly does a good job capturing the quirky and uplifting nature of the title