View Single Post
Old 2010-06-06, 21:44   Link #166
xBTAx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameskitty View Post
I've always been very satisfied with my orders from them (and I love some of the markdowns they have), though their payment process freaked me out the first time I ordered from them. So since I happened to stumble upon this, I might as well explain it for you .

Once you order, they "confirm" it with an e-mail, and after all your products are ready for shipment, they will send you a bill indicating the shipping cost and the total cost and ask you to send a payment via PayPal (this is the strange part). Make sure to follow their instructions - I always have, so I'm not sure how they handle missteps, and you could have troubles if you don't (most notably use the same e-mail to sign up for AmiAmi that you use for PayPal). Once you've paid, they usually send some sort of response within one day, and they usually have it shipped by then, too.

(A few extra notes: PayPal's "exchange rate" tends to be ~5 yen lower than the actual rate, which is a bit annoying, but it's better than the markup some other companies will force on you, and if you want the cheaper shipping you must indicate it in the "comments" section when you make the order)

Hopefully this is helpful .
When did you last ordered something from them? The last time I ordered something there was an actual option to change shipping, but it's a fairly recent change, so...

Anyway, I personally have had no problem with them, and have several orders coming from them in the next few months, with a lot more things that I plan to buy from them. The discounts are very very nice, though as ameskitty said, Paypal does add a bit to the cost.
xBTAx is offline   Reply With Quote