View Single Post
Old 2007-12-18, 00:15   Link #18
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fervor View Post
Wow, really? You really think he deserves to die? That's kinda scary. You think Makoto's actions puts him on the same level as murderers and serial rapists?

It's HIGH SCHOOL! These are high school relationships. Most of the relationships you see on the series are very short. The cheating is 'cheating', not CHEATING (as in marriage and life long pledge). I think the relationships were very short. I don't remember if the series gave much information about the timing. It did make it seem like Makoto and psycho girl only went out on a few dates.

The only adult thing is the pregnancy situation (which may or may not even be real). He didn't handle it very well, but in no way does it merit a DEATH SENTENCE??!?!
I'd like to start an argument on whether it is right to kill murderers and serial rapists, but never mind.

Just because he's in high school does not mean he can go and start having sex with over 20+ girls. It's not even cheating... He's just going around having sex. It's basically serial rape except they let him (so serial sex).

Although he didn't deserve a death sentence (if we use the "logical" way to think), most people want him dead no less. If they want him dead, he'll die, no matter what court has to say about it.
Plus, mah, Makoto wouldn't have stopped his "having sex with every female possible" until he died. Would you like him to make every single female relative of yours pregnant?
Best remove a little existence for the sake of the world's greater good.

Of course, after saying all of this, I would not say that he should have died or it was right to kill him. But what he did deserved death... Almost everyone says it.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)