View Single Post
Old 2009-09-12, 03:51   Link #61
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
I am well out of touch with the novels and current FMP series so I'm not sure what is needed as such. It appears a new FMP Live-Action thread is overdue, what else? Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion? Character Discussion threads?
For new animated series nothing new.

The next novel (that should have been released 2-3 month ago) should be the last one.

Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion why not but it's a risk to have : "I think that actorA is perfect for newCharacterA" and a flood of novel spoiler appears

Character Discussion will be full of spoiler after only 10 posts (like the Kaname discussion thread where people are discussing events that appear on non animated novels)

The main problem with new threads is that the last series was 6 years ago since then most of the question have been answered by the novel, novel that have been translated in English and read/discussed by all the regular of this sub-forum.

Little by little this sub-forum has become more or less the Light Novel FMP forum instead of the Anime FMP forum, before creating new thread I think this is more urgent to take care of that. Right know coming to this sub-forum is like going to a Random series - Spoilers & Speculation and thinking you won't be spoiled