View Single Post
Old 2009-04-09, 14:51   Link #51
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Don't you think the war could help stretch this arc as well? So many established outside characters could get some of that action?

I know...I know I' m a warmonger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
The War will do just that.

Edit:Or else this manga would Fail.

Eh, I'm sure the war will come, but just not so soon. Like I said before, we've had all this talk about Dragon and his sons, so this storyline might be a good excuse to further explore their history. Not saying that I'm not looking forward to the war, but I'm still more interested in the current events, that's all (I'm also still kinda wondering if that huge dude near Ace's cell is San Juan Wolf).....

I should also mention that I found it awesome to see Hannyabal taking control of the situation when he found out about Luffy and co. breaking out of level 5. Sure, he's most likely being serious out of fear for losing his job, but it's still cool nonetheless. I'm still crossing my fingers for the chance that he'll get some action in level 6.....

Another little detail I found rather interesting is the fact that Iva refers to Luffy as a Supernova. It's pretty cool to know that it's the "official" term for the top rookies of the GL rather than a fanmade one. And speaking of Supernovas, I'm still wondering if any of the others will reappear soon? I guess it's still possible that Buggy and Mr. 3 may have rescued them and are now laying low somewhere (which is why they haven't shown up for a few chapters now), but I guess I'm just a little surprised that we haven't seen any other Supernovas earlier (like when Luffy was first taken to level 5 a few chapters back). We still need confirmation on whether or not Kidd and Law managed to escape from Kizaru's wrath at Sabaody.....

Oh, and I need to mention again how much I loved seeing Inazuma kick ass with Luffy in level 5. Seeing him fight while holding that wineglass actually reminds me a bit of Will Zeppeli from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (who also fought while drinking wine ). I'm kinda wondering if he'll turn out to be a Haki user, just to create another similarity between that and Hamon......