View Single Post
Old 2006-08-14, 19:54   Link #44
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by frojoe
Maybe Nanoha could use a special katana from her families dojo which she could enchant to be stronger than it normally would be.

Also what kind of fighting style do you guys think they'll give to Hayate. Theyr eally didn't define it in A's. If she carries around a book paper user could be cool, but a ripoff of ROD. With nanoha and fate foucing on single opponent styles, maybe she could fill the role of crowd controller with nuking spells.
Problem is, we never got to see her transform after Reinforce departed, so I'm not even sure if the current chibi-Reinforce(cReinforce) will transform into a book or not. I hope it does though... since Magical Girls with Books are sorely lacking.

This leads to another conundrum though. With the loss of the original-Reinforce(oReinforce), Hayate has lost an extremely powerful source of magical power. All those moments of kingdom-nuking in A's were a result of her reading the pages of oReinforce. Without oReinforce... what is the current power level of Hayate?

As for fighting style, I hope they stick to the Nordic theme they had going with Hayate and her knights.