View Single Post
Old 2011-03-28, 22:50   Link #205
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
"All this hate against Ichikia is getting annoying"
Ah this one. My thoughts were like this "All this hate against Ichika is getting annoying. Perhaps I should provide some more information to show that he's not as bad as he seems". Blaming and faulting wasn't my intention.

Quote:
Except way back in this thread we did gather some details on this. That's how pathetically bad this was to the point that even we were looking for a more in-depth explanation.

The thing is, in the anime, Gospel is already FACING the boat with Houki's back to the boat. Therefore, if Gospel was going to blow away Houki there was no way Ichika could've saved the boat in time regardless if that was the danger but it wasn't. His best chance was to take it out while he was at it.

Even when Gospel blasted Houki off it didn't even pointed anywhere towards the boat. It's shots only skirtted the boat because Ichika was standing in front of it when he should've been drawing its attention away from it.
What I admitted already was that he should not have let the boat distracted him because he had the chance at that moment. However what I was thinking was that after he made that initial mistake I did not really see that he had any chance of drawing the attacks away from the boat because Gospel used the wide area attack so I don't think he could really move away from the boat at that moment any longer which is why he continued to stay there to block further attacks.

Quote:
Well no the first time I think was when that droid first attacked and Houki appeared out of no where in the arena when in the LN it showed that Ichika cracked the walls.
Oh yeah totally forgot about that. That was just confusing. Chifuyu said that all shields were up and everything yet somehow Houki made it out. So there were quite a few here and there along with some inconsistencies.

So all in all this episode was rather painful for certain parts. Although I thought that some other parts were still pretty entertaining though. Like the part with Houki getting back to her normal self was pretty nice though at the end with the support of her friends. They may be love rivals but they aren't dirty about it so that's definitely awesome.

Still looking forward to next week episode and hopefully they redeem what happened in this episode.