View Single Post
Old 2011-06-01, 15:02   Link #64
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Mm... It didn't work for me. I don't know, just didn't feel anything from the episode, assuming it was supposed to be a good story.
Mainly because the climax kind of felt... rushed? Kyousuke feels lonely so he goes and drags his sister back from America. That's it. Not that exciting. Doesn't help that what fuels this last development is that punching bag's terrible obsession with his sister.
And then, at the end, there was a mysterious jump by the girls. "Yay!"...?

Overall, it was okay, but the stuff that focused on Kirino kind of felt lacking. Opinion of the general show didn't change, so no need for the next final impressions thread for me...
I sadly have to say I agree. I leave the series with good feelings, but in many ways it felt as if the finale were a big "never mind" to the events of 13-14. It was as if all that character development never happened.

Sad fact is, I liked everyone in the main cast - most obviously Kyousuke and Kuroneko - better when Kirino wasn't around. I wasn't impressed with Kirino's behavior at the end, and I wasn't impressed with Kyou's reaction to Kuroneko's confession. It was obvious that Kirino had to come back, but to simply have things reset to the way they were before she left leaves me profoundly unsatisfied.