View Single Post
Old 2008-12-02, 01:55   Link #263
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Well, if that's your stance, I won't argue on that. Just that my uncle's job is to save lives. I'm nowhere near that. I'm in the creative sector.
While I do believe that it does, technically, improve the species to weed out people who would kill themselves over such small things, I don't think that it's a good thing. It was more out of horror that people might consider Haruhi-ism to be enough of a real religion that they would go that far over the sort of thing Kaisos said.

Quote:
Because Sasaki's going to be revealed as the new "god"? From a Sasaki supporter's PoV (like yourself), I can see why.
Er, no. I like Sasaki better than Haruhi for quite a few reasons, but I don't actually think she has a chance. The point I was talking about them missing was the "Haruhi is a jerkass and should not be admired" point. For people to take any of this seriously... Gotta say I'm unnerved by it.

Quote:
Is this sarcasm or your honest feelings??
You mentioned people who wanted to die and be reborn into a world where Haruhi really is god. Imagine how you would feel if you found out that someone had killed themself because of something you made.

Quote:
Huh? Haruki? How tall is genderbent Haruhi? Oh, and Japanese police have better things to do. Like things that are actually in the Penal Code, like robbery, burgarly... etc... Since uyokus aren't arrested for "public disturbances", neither would Haruhi.
I'm not sure of the exact measurement. I think it comes out to around six feet. What about sexual molestation and blackmail? I'd think those would be in the penal code. Meh, that part was mostly an attempt to be light-hearted after the other, unpleasant stuff.

All this stuff about people taking Haruhi-ism seriously... That's incredibly disturbing.