View Single Post
Old 2009-11-11, 18:05   Link #251
Emess
Slower Than You

Send a message via AIM to Emess Send a message via MSN to Emess Send a message via Yahoo to Emess
Quote:
Originally Posted by koutakurugi88 View Post
I've decided I am going to start a fansub comparison site starting winter season, i will post flash video embedded for typesetting and find a qualified translator to give an accurate translation for the screenshots taken and will post it like that so people can actually compare everything. I think that would be a better way of comparing. I may even have full comparison of all op/ed songs with an accurate TL underneath, we'll see how it goes ^_^ wish me luck! I am even gonna add a function to vote on the releases so people can see that as well. I think it will be awesome when finished!
So it's AniDB? Apparently everyone there is an accurate translator, and it has a voting system, just no flash. Really most fansubbing things are subjective, besides encoding, some people like more ts, others less, 99% are blind to good sub styling and grammar is a question of preferance. As for voting, if anyone even cares, it'll be fansubbers bashing other groups.

E~
Emess is offline   Reply With Quote