View Single Post
Old 2010-02-25, 19:10   Link #38
Dark Paladin X

Okay, I revamped the dub cast list to include a few Texan regulars (Travis Willingham, Vic Mignogna, and Laura Bailey). I hope you enjoy the revamped cast (bolded indicates changed):

James Arnold Taylor or Vic Mignogna-Touma Kamijou
Kate Higgins-Index
Cristina Valenzuela- Mikoto Misaka
Wendee Lee- Kuroko Shirai
Johnny Yong Bosch- Accelerator
Hynden Walch- Komoe-sensei
Travis Willingham- Heaven Canceler, Stiyl Magnus
Kari Wahlgren- Aisa Himegami
Michelle Ruff- Kaori Kanzaki, Aiho Yomikawa
Liam O'Brien- Aureolus Izzard, Ao Amai
Stephanie Sheh- Maika Tsuchimikado, Hyoka Kazakiri, Last Order
Doug Erholtz-Motoharu Tsuchimikado
Crispin Freeman- Mitsuki Unabara, Aleister Crowley, Touya Kamijou
Yuri Lowenthal- Pierce Aogami
Laura Bailey- MISAKA, Sherry Cromwell, Kikyou Yoshikawa

Anyways, a bit of a further explanation for having Hynden Walch voicing Komoe-sensei (and possibly my best explanation that justifies my stance), Hynden Walch's voice acting tends to fit more into the "moe" type of characters (although the said voice actor isn't much of a regular in anime).

Spoiler for Lucky Star:

I've chosen Wendee Lee to voice Kuroko Shirai mainly because her voice acting fits the energy and enthusiasm of this character:

Spoiler for Lucky Star and Haruhi Suzumiya:

But still, there aren't any good roles for Yuri Lowenthal across from Pierce Aogami (while I wait for 4chan for them to start making fun of Yuri's name).

Oh yeah, between James Arnold Taylor and Vic Mignogna, who do you think is more appropriate to voice Touma Kamijou? I think it is possible to still have Bosch voice Accelerator while not having James Arnold Taylor and the labor unions get involved if Vic picks up the role of Touma Kamijou. EDIT: Thus, it makes Vic Mignogna my THIRD option to voice Touma Kamijou.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote