View Single Post
Old 2008-08-05, 14:33   Link #1077
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
With all due respect...

Things have been de-evolving way too quickly into personal attacks on this board lately... just look at half the postings over the course of the past 3 hours. It's not even relevant what 'side' it is; and honestly... I'm no saint, but it's one thing to call out someone on their arguments, entirely another to disrespect someone as a person, regardless of your opinion on them, or their point of view. We're supposed to be enjoying this show, and for that matter enjoying being able to discuss it, last I checked.

Anyway, I haven't seen ani_d even make a post in like a week, and while I didn't necessarily agree with what she had to say, and regardless of people's opinions of her... can we please not start pissing on her grave? This is one I seriously want to see stopped before it even starts.

The previous poster just needed a briefing of what occurred in the past regarding the person she had mentioned, and I simply provided my observation.

If you want to insist that is a personal attack, that's fine (I personally don't care what people assume) but I just call them like I see them since I myself am not heavily active in these debates. I'm like an outsiders POV and I just happen to be quite "frank" when recalling past events.

Anyhow, this is derailing too much so let's get back on topic so I can keep observing LOL.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼