View Single Post
Old 2010-09-06, 10:45   Link #17317
Steampunk Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
So in the end Jessica is either infatuated with a girl or a crossdresser.
No matter what she always ends up with the short end of the stick.
More or less, yeah. That might tie into why Kanon, who is not Yasu and can love, tells her that love between them is not possible. The furniture thing might be an excuse since he probably was coached to believe that by Yasu as well as Genji.

I sort of wonder about another angle this could take, because it seems out of place for Yasu-Shannon to go around killing people. I'm wondering if her play as Beatrice was some kind of trick she wanted to play on the adults so that by way X she could get closer to Battler. Somehow that trick goes wrong by adult X realizing/finding out who Beatrice really is, thus she becomes an unwilling accomplice to murder. Adult X could be Kyrie for all intents and purposes, since she is the smartest out of the bunch. Kyrie, wanting to take advantage of Beatrice's game with the other adults, sets out to murder the others knowing that if they figure out who Beatrice is (Shannon), they will stop looking for the true culprit?

That's just sort of what I've been sitting on since the end of arc 4. Minus the Yasu-part. I still wonder who the stakes are supposed to be. If Kyrie is the true culprit, then I wonder if she would still be the stake of envy in my old theory.
Steampunk Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote