View Single Post
Old 2011-10-02, 20:56   Link #38
alumnox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
Well, after killing her own master, I seem to remember Caster's flashback saying that she wouldn't have lasted the night (I think it even mentioned something like after an hour or two she had started to disappear?). On top of that, they need more then magical energy to stay materialized. They need an anchor in this world or else they'll disappear no matter how much magical energy they have, same reason why Assassin was bound to the land at the Ryudou Temple, even though Caster had his command spells.

Also, direct quote from the F/SN Visual Novel:

I think its pretty safe to say based on that that there is no way for a non-Archer servant to last more then a few hours, let alone an entire day, without a master.
Exactly, I remember her saying she was fading away, I guess she kill him before storing enough prana or the explanation was not taking in consideration the ability of independant movement as it says the Caster class can hold more time but we don't know exactly how much time that can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Why would Servant and Master info be in the Tsukihime notes?
Don't know really.. back in 2006 or 2007 a lot of info came out as booklets and my universitty buddy was a big fan and well versed in Japanese so he translate a bit of those and I kept the file. The title on them was Tsukihime notes and I remember they came with information from Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate and melty blood.
alumnox is offline   Reply With Quote