View Single Post
Old 2012-09-24, 19:55   Link #7902
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Don't remember doing that in the beta. But that was a long time ago (May I think).

I just played again for the first time in a month to do the Theramore Scenario. Didn't do very well, but managed it. Got the updated Bartender4 right after that as my problem was finding buttons and spells (also some new spells that I didn't remember how they worked and old spells that are different).

When I was actually using my spells by dps was fine. When I was looking for something I usually didn't have on my hotbar? I was pretty much at 0. I was asked to leave, but just said I was rusty and went back to semi-standard fire rotation warlocking without benefit of a curse or Rain of Fire (I tend to have those on other bars since AOE is situational and you usually only curse once per target/fight.) Also had other issues with other things I usually use since they are on various bars. I think one of my usual bars was disabled in the normal UI so I didn't have access to a few things easily (like my mount for one)