View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 12:46   Link #31116
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Supposedly, the explosion is keyed to Midnight, or 00:00 of October 6th. Which is 24:00 of October 5th. Saturday is the 4th, Sunday is the 5th. The game ends at the end of Sunday/start of Monday.

EDIT: Random thought rereading "Forgery no.XXX." Ronove mentions having been with Evil Battler in a couple of forgeries, notably Trinity and Land. One thing I was wondering... while we don't know specifically what the contents of Land were, can we infer from that TIP that it may have contained a Battler culprit theory? The "Battler" that is in that particular TIP is the evil/Black version, who represents that theory.

Battler specifically brings this up with Ronove, pointing out that if he's present in the forgery that means that his piece can "run wild," and that he wants to be the one to kill the family. He also suggests this is his role and that it's different from the normal Piece-Battler's role.

So from that, if he was present in Land, then it would seem that the regular Piece-Battler would not be. Was then the design of Land supposed to feature an unreliable narrator Battler who was actually the culprit, with Vergilius as the detective? A sort of proto-End?
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error

Last edited by Renall; 2012-11-07 at 13:57.
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote