Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Ginga Kikotai Majestic Prince
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-31, 00:00   Link #830
Irenesharda

So...we are finally getting into the real dramatic stuff now. This is what I am used to in my mecha: political underplay, teens beginning to go emo because of their skills (or lack thereof), enemies with ulterior motives, bland damsels who are completely "perfect" and the boys who declare that they will save them.

Ahhh....it took MJP a while to get to this point. But like most war mecha shows, it was all bound to show up sooner or later.

However, this all seems to be the calm before the storm, and I can't really tell what's going on with Ange. Izuru could really be with Kei or Teoria, however I continue to lean towards the Lacus clone. Asagi is clearly falling for Kei, but she hasn't noticed.

It seems that the GDP aren't as global as we thought and we actually do have them split up into national groups. "Japan" has the newest tech and wants to keep a monopoly on it. All the other groups follow suit and we now have a small petty cold war going on amongst the actual war against the Wulgaru.

Speaking of the Wulgaru, Orange Leader, my favorite of them, has a plan of action and we're not sure what he aim is. Red Leader is distracting the armed forces so that Orange Leader's team can have enough time to do what he needs to do. However, Purple Leader is on the move, and he seems to have his own ideas.

With drama continuing, I give this a 7.8/10.

Also, did anyone else notice the "Red Comet" restaurant in joke? Cute.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote