View Single Post
Old 2010-11-18, 08:57   Link #46
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Why Keima so far is not as cool in the anime as in manga??? I guess because his phrase line "I can already see the ending" does not give a strong impact ...yet...

And there is still plenty of time to fresh out his character. I mean, i didn't like Keima as a character until that arc with that cute cat (the one with the ribbon). Back when i read up to Kanon arc, i actually enjoy following Elsie only. But now, Keima's my most favourite male character

That's why i'm a bit impatient about the slow development in this arc . Because I afraid S2 will not process well if the good stuffs in later episodes are not aired soon. Even when the anime put up near prefect adaptation so far+ use well original screens. That final 1 minute of her singing Citron's song to keep up her promise, for example. Brilliant!! Some sides of Kanon's character (her view on Citron for example) were not explored well in the manga comparing to this

Anyway, didn't recognise the "Ghost In The Shell" reference until someone mention it. And it was in the manga as well... i'm failed at that xD