View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 00:32   Link #3
marvelB

And now, for my own spoiler review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Apooo (probably) yells out why their alliance is already revealed, and who the hell this news reporter Abusa is.
Apparently this news reporter is known for reporting multiple scoops in the recent times... (a contact in the underworld?)

Calling it now: ABSALOM. His power is ideal for being a secret photographer.

Quote:
Law warns him they need to make plans, they can't just show up there, but Luffy is already not listening, he and the Strawhat crew are already on to talking about breakfast.
Law is sucked into the conversation, saying he's not fond of bread.... only to catch himself getting sucked into Luffy's "pace". LOL

I love how much Law is getting tainted by Luffy's influence. And on another note, it's great to finally learn his crew's whereabouts. The news about Kinemon's comrades sounds interesting, as well.

Quote:
Meanwhile, at New World Marine HQ...
Commodore Brannew is explaining the importance of Shichibukai to board full of marine officials,
The current seven were...
"Ten-yasha (Heavenly Devil)" Donquioxte Doflamingo - King of Dressrosa and Charisma of evil

Wow, Dofla's title is surprisingly badass.

Quote:
"Clown of thousand coins" Buggy - the leader of the Pirate Ditachment Organiztion and a living legend[/b]
*ahem*..... CALLED IT!

That is all.

Quote:
Plus the aforementioned man... making it seven. (Looks like Brannew was talking about the mysterious seventh shichibukai before we were cut to thsi scene)

But that all changed this morning as Dofla suddenly quit the Shichibukai.
This will cause an unbalance in the world order! Sakazuki tells Brannew he is aware of all this.
He won't let Law or the Straw Hats have their way. He got the report from Smoker in G-5, and already dispatched Fujitora.

So.... is this Fujitora guy the new shichibukai, or a new admiral (or maybe both??? )? Either way, I'm looking forward to his appearance, as well....

Also, I'm really liking Dofla's chemistry with his crew and subjects. It sounds like Dofla has nearly as much trust in that Diamante guy as he does Vergo. That being said:

Quote:
What's inside the treasure chest is Ace's Mera-mera fruit.
Dofla laughs, the Straw Hat wouldn't want anyone else having this fruit, now would he? Fuffuffu!

Aw goddamn, Oda just opened Pandora's box with this one..... I'm already dreading the amount of people predicting that either Luffy or someone in his crew will become a Logia this arc.....

But yeah, some damned awesome spoilers here. Thanks a bunch, Bluebeard!