View Single Post
Old 2010-07-02, 19:17   Link #166
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
SS what? From what quote? Also the way that Haruka's character is, is pretty common in "normal" girls. Not sure if an 'idol' should be more love conscious but there are many girls who are quite "friendly" with guys and taking it beyond that doesn't exist in their minds.

However though the first two encounters were acceptable "it happens," even I was astonished when she played leap, whatever the crap that was on his back. That pretty much crossed the line of believable character to me.

^ Lastly as someone said above. That stood up date scarring is over the top exaggeration. Someone needs to slap him.
If she's leading him on, like some people have suggested, then it makes sense, and it also explains why she's interacting with him so much. Plus, we need to know why she confronted him in the first place. If it really is because he seemed nice, it'll show, but I'm skeptical about that.

With the amount we know about her at this point, I don't really think you can dismiss it as, "She's an overly friendly person who just so happens to have no shame," or whatever.

Edit: Also, shame that they didn't really expand on that second guy in ef - a tale of memories. That and True Tears are the closest I've seen to a show with two main male characters.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote