View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 13:34   Link #31748
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
No, Tohya ended in a wheelchair later, when he had a fit about something he remembered (or something like that) and injured himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP8
`"......The body is in a very frail condition.`@` Also, it is probable that there will be memory defects.`@` We won't know for sure until the CT scan, but brain damage is also a possibility."`\

[...]

`"......Miss Kotobuki.`@` ......As I said before, ......his memory has been damaged.`@` No, perhaps I should say that his brain has been damaged.`@` It's an aftereffect of the accident."`\
"brain damage" sounds like something physical. And yes, I know the wheelchair came later on, and that it was either an "aftereffect of the accident" (does this refer to the "car accident" or to the "rokkenjima accident"?) or the brain surgery.

---

After looking through the script i saw that Battler was "sleeping on the public highway". How did he get there? It sounds strange that the place he passed out on is a highway...

So if Battler really escaped alone:
He would have to be in a state where he has no bigger problems to move around but was about to collapse any moment. And he would also have gotten, either by the car incident or by something that happened on Rokkenjima, a "brain damage".

The more I think about it, the more I get the feeling, that aside from which theory may be right after all, that R07 was just lazy and didn't take his time for the Tohya/Battler backstory at all.