View Single Post
Old 2010-02-27, 11:09   Link #166
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
I'm not sure if I'm proud of myself after I've open the gates of nico nico douga for Aaron. He's jumping up and down about Hayate
Oh come on, give me some slack, Phean! D:
I bet you'd be as happy as I would if Sanae was actually shafted and then given a lot of attention. <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
He's always jumping up and down about Hayate. This just gave him (and all other Hayate fans) what was denied in StrikerS.
Hey, when one is deprived of things that they like, they feel much more strongly about finally receiving some. If Hayate's status is like Sanae's popularity and stable character status, I'd probably be as casual as PhoenixG when getting more Hayate material. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
What I meant he was jumping up and down more than normal.
Because the quality of the Hayate material here is higher than normal.

Quote:
Well, imagine we were getting a Moriya-centric Touhou anime. An official one.

That about describes how Aaron feels right now.

Though that aside, we need an official Touhou anime first. The seiyuu's for the unofficial one should do fine for the cast. I'm not sure I want Kikuko Inoue voicing Yakumo Yukari though. Yukarin should be voiced by Sayaka Ohara. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I don't need an anime. I need a glorious fighting game like the one I dreamt of.

Imagine, a touhou fighting game with glorious BlazBlue style sprites, voice acting and multiple choices story mode.

It had a five button layout like in guilty gear games, two for melee, two for bullets and one for movement like the 4th button in IaMP and SWR.

It does away with the card and weather system from SWR; instead you choose to customize your own movelists by picking one card a special move motion and level 4 are EX moves that consume a portion of the power gauge, finally you choose choose your spellcards like in IamP.

Character cast have everyone from both IaMP and SWR, plus Mokou, Kaguya, Wriggle (the three aforementioned were supposed to be in 12.3), Koishi (the more likely to go out to check for incidents), Yuugi (not leaving an opportunity to test her strenght), Kogasa (out to surprise everyone), Nue (because she is such a damn troll) and Byakuren (to stop Reimu and Sanae to bully the youkai behind the incident).

That's how glorious it was.
@____@

DAYUM, Sheba. You always get these epic dreams on a regular basis. XD

Quote:
You were asleep, so searching them myself was quicker.
Well, I guess.

Quote:
True. Just look at their reactions to losing against Vita and Signum.
In the game? Can I hear about Nanoha's? I was only able to see Fate's so far. ^^

Quote:
I like L a lot, though hearing Nana using 'boku' is very awkward.
To each his own, I guess. But still! Imagine if Fate was as active as Wendi and going around the house with Sonic Move, waking up Chrono in the morning by jumping on him and calling out, "Asa dayou! Okite, ONII~CHAN~~~!!!" and has a freakin permanent happy smile...

Okay, I think I overdid my imagination circuits for a second when I tried to compute what I just said there...

Quote:
Fun scenarios with L are fun:

"Don't you dare lose while you're playing with me! No! YOU IDIOT!" *chomp*
She'll need more than a kindergarten at that rate. XD

Quote:
But for me, S is my favorite. That hairstyle is just... just... *melts*
*highfives*

Welcome to the boat, buddy!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote