View Single Post
Old 2011-11-20, 19:00   Link #8615
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I don't like writing Harem either. That's why all the IS stories I have focus on either one heroine or one pairing at a time.
Yeah, I knew, As I said before I actually wanted to write Ichika x Cecilia, but being overtly cynical troper, I couldn't find a good excuse except if I write it as an AU somehow.

Quote:
So is Squall still gunning for him?
Probably, depend on the result of compromise of Yoshi's backstory. She may flirt with him (for old sake or just to torment Chifuyu/ Natasha), but of course she'll stay with Autumn either way.

Quote:
Side note - I think Maya's more attracted to Chifuyu than to Yoshi or Ichika. Notice she was glad about "being Chifuyu-san's sister in law" more than anything when she go into that "situation".
I think more like Maya exaggerating it due to her lack of contact with males for YEARS.

Maya might fall for Chifuyu considering the horde of lesbian fangirls she had, but if Maya did, she'll act like she doing it to Ichika, interpreting each and every action of Chifuyu as lewd and sexual, and there's no chance they can be casual friend/ Senpai-Kohai like depicted in the Canon.