View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 18:31   Link #31779
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
@jjblue1:
A very good breakdown of possible scenarios. Thanks for your hard work. Indeed the possibilities are unlimited and as long as we don't get some kind of confirmation about one of these from R07 in some way (like the EP8 manga), we will continue to stay in the dark. All I wanted to say was basically, that Yasu!Ikuko=evil and Stranger!Ikuko=grey is nothing but an assumption.
Thank you. And I agree. At the moment they're just theories. Let's hope more would be revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I was not referring to Prime!Battler/Tohya. I was talking about the fictional Forgery!Battler.
And a thing interesting about Forgery!Battler isn't only that he doesn't know who the culprit is but also that even when he knows Eva shot him in Ep 3 he doesn't know that Yasu killed Nanjo and possibly the others and that Eva might have shoot him for the same reason Rosa wanted to shoot him in Ep 2, because she believed he was the culprit.

And I remember in the past there was a theory about Eva's diary containing the truth as she saw it... which meant that even if the fact reported were true the conclusions that one could reach reading/seeing them might not be true.

In Ep 3 Eva and Battler saw Shannon's unmoving body lying on the ground when they found George and thought she was dead... but actually she was faking it. Eva previously also heard that Shannon was declared dead by Nanjo... which was another lie.
However she can say in red.
We found Shannon and Nanjo declared she was dead.
Later I saw her unmoving body lying next to George's face down. Probably my son couldn't accept the idea he would never see her again and went to see her another time when he was attacked.

All this is undoutely true but leads us to think that Shannon is dead when she's not.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote