View Single Post
Old 2011-10-12, 23:28   Link #46
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
What's Nakuru's sister's involvement in the plot?
Spoiler for Nakuru's Sister:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

'Part of the Job'
for me means it's part of Jirou harem lead's job description to take crap and make himself look good, there's no such thing as a free meal and we should see this coming by now.

'I sacrifice for you, you sacrifice for me' refers to this little game of table tennis that Kanade and Subaru are playing with each other; Kanade sacrifice her happiness for Subaru, who in turn sacrifice her happiness for Kanade, and Jirou is the pin pong ball in between.
Okay, thanks for clearing this up.

Though I have to say it's less 'I sacrifice for you, you sacrifice for me' and more 'I sacrifice for you, you sacrifice for me and we never come right out and say we want the other person to have Jirou' >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
A more literal translation can be "Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and My Childhood Friend". The manga group chose to translate it as "Caught in the Carnage Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend", which I find more liberal but sounds and flows better. 3 volumes released to date under GA Bunko. Since I'm already caught up in my reading, I can spoil people to death if anyone even bothers to start an LN thread
Hmm ok, thought it was that... I tried reading it once, dropped it after 2-3 chapters though. It seemed a bit plain to me at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
Anyway can i ask someone who read the novels to give a summary of each ch in vol9 plz, it sucks not being able to read it
I'll give a summary of Volume 9 if people want one, just not now (something just came up IRL...) - but I'm willing to type one out within the next 24 hours though.