View Single Post
Old 2006-12-15, 20:47   Link #2027
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Is there any slight possibility that if there is a second season, I and others might be able to enjoy it without the internet being flooded with silliness everywhere I look and it being brought up when I'm really not in the mood to hear about how awesome it is for reasons that don't convey awesomness in any way, but instead something about how the poster liked a particular pose and how it made the episode perfect, when the reasons for why a particular episode may actually be good are largely ignored and my watching of other anime suffers because it has to be compared to Haruhi every five or so posts which may consist of five or so strings of letters of which a couple are actually real words and the rest are FTW, KyoAni, OMG, LOL, HAWT, ZOMG or a combination thereof. Hold on that gave me carple tunnel syndrom symptoms.

That would be awesome cause Jeez Louise ya guys all turned the board into an AOL chatroom for 3 months the last time the show was aired and it nearly drove me and several other people I know from other boards insane to the point where me and my friend on Anime Academy occassionally flipped out on some people on our respective boards. He may not be sorry, but I am, and I really don't want all that to happen again for everyone's sake. Thanks.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote