Thread: Licensed Kaze no Stigma
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-14, 21:31   Link #2289
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

@holyman
Hehehe, why am I not surprised you like Lulu and Kazuma? Must be the Snape avie, lol.

As for Kazuma being a jerk, well, he's really selfish. Every ounce of his being and every action he does, it only profits himself, be it through him directly or those he likes. I personally admire those kind of characters in the media (Lulu is one of them), since there's not enough of them. I do still consider Lulu to be the 'jerkier' of the two however, since he clearly does not care about how many casualties he causes if the mountain incident is of any indication. He only started to care when one of his friend's parent was one of them; which I do find ironic since in the end he still used that same friend as a bargaining chip lol.

BUT they still don't hold a candle to the Grand Daddy of them all, Ikari Gendo of NGE. Now there was a jerk, and I love his character all the more for it.

But now on topic, I just caught up with the series. And man, am I glad they gave Ayano a change of wardrobe for the fancy dinner and onsen episodes. Boy do they look good on her; she should wear more wear than that stupid uniform, which admittedly I find REALLY ugly.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote