View Single Post
Old 2009-06-24, 16:02   Link #38
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
Shiryuu on the other hand is a serious fighting character who was introduced with a sword, when he was freed from impel the first thing he asked for was his sword, and everytime we've seen him fight was with his sword.
You know, this Shiryuu discussion reminds me of the Shanks discussion, being a swordsman or not [Which I agree Shanks is a swordsman]. I only said possibly because I don't want any arguments similar to the Shanks discussion. I agree that Shiryuu is a swordsman but for the majority, it is not confirmed because we have yet to see him in battle. Again, I agree with you that he is a swordsman, People just don't want to believe that swordsman are actually top class in this series. So Shiryuu being equal to Magellan [A man with insane posion ability] with swordsmanship is too outlandish.

I just leave it alone and wait..Cause the truth will come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Anyways, the last line of the chapter definitely has me stoked. Not only does this clear the way for a potential rematch between Luffy and Magellan at Marineford, but the line is most certainly referring to Blackbeard, as well. I hope this means that we'll see a poison-free Blackbeard crew in level 6 next chapter.....
I just hope Blackbeard doesn't try to repay Mags for what he did to him if the two should meet. Most likely that is unavoidable.