View Single Post
Old 2010-01-14, 10:07   Link #2005
wiebbe
Moeh?

Send a message via ICQ to wiebbe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Very well done. That took a lot of effort, lol.

I think you give Rin too much credit. I do like how you think Yuzuki bought a new gift, I never thought of that one and is very plausible. She probably thought the worst when she saw that. And I thought the gift was a cake or something fragile, I remember Yuzuki trying to protect it from the crowd.

Right? Ruined a potentially awesome moment.

Good point regarding the Cake or something fragile (The cake is lie right?). I'm very much wondering how the present and her saying that they should break up if it were hard connect to everything that has been happening.

I'm kinda considering the following stuff: (Of course HF2008's post was helping with this a lot!)

1. Eba really did find a new boyfriend. She wrote the letter herself and just found someone else she is in love with, or perhaps wanted to try a relationship.

2. Eba was forced to write the letter, perhaps by Rin and her Brother or a combination of the familiy.

3. Eba didnt find a new boyfriend but she did write the letter on purpose because she doesnt want a relationship where Haruto can freely spend time with nanami.

To me 1 doesn't really seem that plausible, if the author really goes that way I will kinda feel betrayed as a reader. Its a cheap and simple solution to a relationship that could have been very good. (Eba is just a cute and nice girl imho)

If you combine this with what HF2008 has written it doesn't really work. Although it might indicate that she was confessed in the 2nd month where her reactions got kinda stale.

Options 2 is ok I guess. But it seems a bit forced story wise. Eba was so friendly with Rin again after their "little" talk in Tokyo that the story just kinda ended there. But it's also quite weird that it ended so quickly. Why something you moved out of the house for end with just 1 talk?

I'm really hoping for option 3. It gives Eba and Haruto a new hurdle to jump over and perhaps gives them a chance to further their relationship. When Haruto goes to Tokyo (and we all know he will ^^) Eba might go all in love-love mode and they get together.

Lets hope it wont get all dramay and choose options 1 or 2
wiebbe is offline   Reply With Quote