View Single Post
Old 2010-12-01, 14:37   Link #110
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplipswich View Post
Sigh...after reading through these recent posts, I myself just realize my personality is almost like tsukasa's, in that I don't have the truly friendly nature with other people, just kind and friendly. Want to be a part of society, but doesn't seem like it. Is this a good or bad thing?

I'll be going university next, so I guess I'll probably have to step up?

In any case, I certainly want to know more about tsukasa. Maybe I can learn something from this arc, who knows?

It depends of the cause of this.

If you are unwilling to trust other people, you can expect the same to be applied to you.
If you feel deep inside that you are better than your peers and you don't want to belong with them because they're silly or awkward or more immature than yourself, you're going to have a lot of trouble when you work with someone else. No matter what job you do, a lot of it will consist of interaction back and forth between yourself and your clients/ co-workers/ boss.

However, if you're just have an introverted personality than it's fine. Some people just don't like to talk much.

It still necessary to develop a facade to fit in society, however.

You could be the most brilliant person on the planet but if no one knows your skill or wants to hire you you'll die poor and miserable like Edgar Allen Poe. (who was considered a prodigy in his field)

Networking is very important!