View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 02:03   Link #1001
Gooral
Banned

Thanks Sagara for translating the chapter.

Deneve's decision isn't exactly rational but she has suicidal tendencies (which is especially visible after Undine died) so... The problem is none of the rest has such well developed regenerative abilities and even a "gentle" tap by any of the ZAOs should prove fatal. If Yagi will start showing us how the (ex)ghosts + Ana and others defend against attacks or even injure these monsters I'm gonna rant again. I'm already beyond breaking point when it comes to Miria's asspulls, now "instead of Miria twins die".
Clare appearing again is no surprise to me, I've said it a month ago taking inot account Claymore having a colored page (who else could be on the cover if not Clare/Priscilla? Deneve? Miria who we've seen constantly for 8 chapters or so?). Yagi should have had a colored page in May but because of the earthquake he didn't but probably he was offered it next time available. Probably he preferred to wait to another big event and what other big even could there be other than Priscilla and Clare escaping from the blob? Add to this that Dae wanted Priscilla to come very much and was sure Priscilla would detect ZAOs and that Yagi likes shounen schematics and I'm 90% sure we will see it happen. What I don't like in the spoiler is that Prisiclla suddenly escaped, meaning she could do it anytime she wanted, lol. I hope Yagi will give us some better explanation.

Anyway, by the looks of it I will be ranting again but I'll be definitely enjoying this chapter if Clare appears and Priscilla escapes which would bring us closer to an end which I think should happen rather sooner than later since Yagi has been out of ingenious ideas for a long time.