View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 13:40   Link #1530
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Sorry for the delay! Staff comments for episode 3!
Episode Director Noriyuki Kitanohara:
Quote:
This is Kitanohara, the person in charge of storyboarding and directing episode 3.

Sanae Dekomori has debuted! I think I made her a bit intense for the third episode. I say that even though we had to restrain ourselves and disconnect ourselves from what the supervisor originally wanted. She still gives off that noble impression though.

While I can't put it into words here, I put it into the episode itself. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
Animation Director Nobaki Maruki:
Quote:
I'm Maruki and I was the animation director for episode 3.

From this episode onward, the long-awaited (?) Dekomori will appear. More developments around the chuunibyou girl who's disease surpasses Rikka will be told. Just like how she attacks with her hair, those portions will revolve around her.

While we were working on this episode, we tried to cram in as much painfully cute moments so the audience would grin as the amount of loveable chuunibyou characters increased and Yuuta's straight man routine became hectic.

Everyone, please continue to watch even if you're in agony.
Background artist Tomoki Hiashi:
Quote:
This is Hiashi, the person in charge of backgrounds for episode 3.

I had to laugh when I saw the scene where it changed from Rikka and Dekomori's battle in the delusional world (castle) to the real world (club room).

Their ability to change an ordinary room into a scene out of a movie is spectacular.

Because we aimed to make the backgrounds for Chuunibyou soft and warm, we tried to make the real world seem as pretty as a picture when we outlined those scenes.Conversely, for the delusional world, we tried to make them as real as possible when they were outlined. I'm happy if people notice the difference in each image.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote