Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 04:18   Link #23795
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Also I agree Tsukune to me is no longer a human. Mentally yes but physical no giving all the stuff he has done to his body so I would say he is more of a ghoul, incomplete vampire or Alucard's Son.
The moment he took the "human modification tech" made him less of "normal human" but my point is that them doing something that will turn his look back to that of his human self... white skin, dark hair ect. (like how kurumu stopped tsukune when he was full black... skin cracked and he returned to human look)

So kinda eliminate the black skin, mutated arm, small wings from back (not fully grown) so girls would have their more human looking tsukune to cuddle and hug

And I wonder about something... what if tsukune will get some of alucards memories via the blood or synhro ! Tsukune when fighting akua... had this "vision" of akua standing in a field of flowers crying.... chapter later akua had the flashback of looking at Jasmine in the same flower garden.... so it was more like tsukune looking at akua throught jasmines eyes (or from her point of view)

Like alucard killed her mother/sister but some memories still flow in that blood... it would be interesting if tsukne experianced some memories of alucard himself... like how his transformation happened to this point...how did he look before all started.... kinda to see what was the missing part on alucards side that made him transform into this thing now
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote