View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 17:24   Link #3582
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I didn't want her to be killed. I just simply using her as example for what she was doing in the recent chapters. Just as Tsunade666 said...it is kinda funny to see a little girl roaming free and doing whatever she wants, especially in the city of evil lives without getting heavy punishment.

If this is a real world, she should have been captured and throw into the prison for sabotaging or get flamed by evil organization now, whether she is significant or not to the grand plans.
She's a lab rat being observed in a controlled environment. Most students are, but the more useful the rat is (level is a good criteria) the more freedom the researchers can afford to give it.

So what if it goes a bit wild? as long as it doesn't break anything really important it doesn't matter, it's all part of the big experiment. Restricting too much could actually be counterproductive from a scientist point of view, where intervention with the experiments should be kept to a minimum in order to avoid introducing too many variables.

Furthermore, restricting a level 5 would probably result in a major conflict with the board of directors, as there are just a few of them. Only extenuating reasons would justify that.

Anyway, going to your initial premise, the AC being incompetent. If you know how Awaki's case was handled then you know they could try it with Mikoto, if they wanted to. But my whole point is that they don't have a enough justification to do it.